Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Monday Nov. 26th and Tues. the 27th

Drove out to Boynton Inlet (said hi to Norm) and out along the beach. I took Aunt Marie for a drive later and we ended up chandelier (sp?) shopping when we were actually looking for a lampshade! It's a long story. Then we drove to Worth Ave to see how the rich shop in Palm Beach. A Jeep with 2 kayaks looked out of place. :-)

Monday just Homer and I had dinner with Wendy, it was a nice visit. She's done soooo much to her house and it looks great.

Tues. we went to City Place in West Palm Beach (with Sylvia, Doug & Marie) for dinner and had Thai Food. First time for Homer & I and very good! We earlier walked around boat docks and saw sand art being built. This City Place is huge, probably 2 square miles of shopping and restaurants. Beautiful!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you are doing this blog - it's great to keep up with you two. Did you find a chandelier?

    I'm sure everyone was just jealous of your Jeep and kayaks ;)

    If you see Wendy again, please tell her I said hello.

    ReplyDelete